Two weeks in Paris with a 0-yearold!

 



This was the first time I met Adam


And also the first time I encountered the Baby Book, lots to learn


We took him out to the doctors office and I held him in the sling!


He gained 0,2 kg!


And then we had to try to get home quickly so he could eat.
We wrapped my scarf around mom to keep him warm.


He tried my socks on by they didn't fit :( maybe they are really a bit small


And as you can see, the hat doesn't really fit either😅😅


Here are the famous grandparents :)
Both quite tired


And this was the sleeping arrangement in the night:
Hadar would take the "early shift" until around 2 or 3 in the morning and then mom would take the shift after,  I tried to help mom then.


Adam was only a week old and already famous! Brookfield sent a small gift


This is him so peaceful at 7 in the morning after being awake for like 2 hours, really exhausting work


He already learned to lift his head himself!


But see, he's still so small!


Hadar's turn to take him in the sling


Pretty comfy :)


How in the world did this baby already learn to lift his legs??


And learn to read?!


This is basically the face he makes at you when he is awake


So I did it back at him


Just to comfuse him a bit more about this strange world


I also gave him a tour of the house and introduced him to some fundamental aspects of life


Since that was very exhausting he had another nap


And mom and I went to have cambodian food! That was actually really interesting, we ate seewead!


At 12:00 on Sunday, after mom and I had a relaxed morning walk we were told that Adam would be circumcised at 15:00!


This was the atmoshpere:


A bit nervous


But it was done quickly and everyone was pleased


As you can see, so was Adam


It's over and we're happy :)


Mom and I also cycled to the Eifeltower



And when we came back, not much had changed


He really liked being held over the shoulder and I sang Hamilton (cause those were the only songs I knew off by heart)


Then he got weighed again and he had gained even more! Really good news :)


Although this day was a bit rough


He was either like this


or like this


But he really loves it on the shoulder!


Then mom and I went out again, this time for Lebanese :)


Did I mention he likes it on the shoulder? :)


Look at the sweet little guy


Hadar and mom gave him a bath and I was the soap despenser :)


He was quite happy


All clean and fresh


Hadar and Brahim got ready for their date night!


And Adam discovered hanging shapes :)


We also played him some classical music in the morning, he seemed to not hate it


Sometimes I was also a bit tired when I held him...


He was definitely more fatigued than me though:


We took him out on a short stroll


Selfie from the top!


Hadar was showing Brahim how to hold Adam on his stomach. It really isn't that easy.


And the last evening we had some alcohol free champagne to celebrate Adam's birth :)


And I had to say good bye :(


Mom cradled him 


And he did look into the camera!


And I went back to Karlsruhe.

I'll see Adam again soon!







Comments

  1. Great stuff! Being and Uncle and or Aunt is the best! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time for a Parisian wedding!

Cycling, cycling and more cycling!