Holidays in Karlsruhe und Berlin :)

We had a very competitive Jenga game and I won! (well, the first round) But it was intense, look at it leaning!

Lino started a new project: building a small table for the kitchen so we can have supper at the window to see the sunset :)

I had my internship, which was basicall mandatory lab work:
10 different experiments over three weeks
Hier we seperated two mixed solutions by adding a third liquid which could dissolve one of the substances but not the other.


I also worked on the chess board!
Day 1:


Half way!


And done!:


I played for our Badminton Team :) I lost but it was fun


Then I went to Berlin, 
Mom and Ded took me on a protest! Such rebels


I planned a very fancy "wine and dine" as a birthday present for Lino's mom.

First, make fresh ravioli:


Now for the serious business: 
1st course: Apple salad with Chardonnay


2nd course: Thai soup with Riesling


Next: The butternut squash ravioli in browned butter sauce, to eat with Chardonnay


There was a 4th course but I didn't get a picture. It was broccolini with peanut mole with Pinot Noir.

5th course! 90% Chocolate mousse with kiwi flowers, to be eaten with Port. The tannins in the chocalte coat the tongue and make the wine taste differently! 


Back to Berlin with SO many bags, obviously can't make travelling easy. 


And the table ist done!


Can't see the sunset, but it was there!


Ok, so now my 2nd semester has started, let's see how this goes...



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two weeks in Paris with a 0-yearold!

Time for a Parisian wedding!

Cycling, cycling and more cycling!