Now its just a lot of exam prep and we are going craaazy

I decided to try a new recipe: caramelised onions
First had to peel one kilo of onions

Then chop them

 and that tiny amount is what was left after it cooked!

And then all together on Lino-made pizza dough :)


 It was mom's Birthday!

And the plant got so big that we had to hang it up!

Before: 

After!:



The pictures from the tournament were published.
Here I am playing doubles and look VERY focused:


I have been helping at the kids badminton training and it is fun :)
Here Daniel and Dennis (the two other trainers) are just messing around.

Henri and I had a small bike trip along the Rhein, we did the 70 k in 2 h 45 m :) 

And lots of yellow cars!

Getting ready for exams, these are my math books with sticky notes so that I can find what I need:

And I got a new phone! This was the first selfie :0, the camera should be better

And then it rained

a lot


Also have this fancy wide angle now - here we were at badminton :)

And had some friends over!

Another wide angle ;) I like this setting 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two weeks in Paris with a 0-yearold!

Time for a Parisian wedding!

Cycling, cycling and more cycling!