Waking up at 6 in the morning is not fun, but it was probably worth it

Had some time to try to understand whats going on in Israel:

Annika and Thomas came over :)


Next day I started my internship!
This is the wind tunnel in the Institute from the inside:



This is an automated milling machine


My workstation:


Little LED project to practice soldering


I also designed my own circuit board


This is the simulation to see if it works:


And then 3D!


Lino was also hard at work:



This is the wind tunnel from the side, the computers control everything inside


Inside are models that are tested at high wind speeds


My workstation again


These cables took a whole day


And then I got so see plasma! (It's that purple line)


And what I did worked! (Cause there's a green light)


Also got the circuit board cut out


And added some little LEDs ;)


Lino also still hard at work


While I built a robot 😂



Then Friday! I was so tired















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two weeks in Paris with a 0-yearold!

Time for a Parisian wedding!

Cycling, cycling and more cycling!