December is here!

This was my set-up to do Thermodynamics: laptop with questions and answers, tablet, data booklet and notes from the lecture - needed a lot of stuff to help me understand

Made a big vegan lasagne for our friends :) (Veggie bolognese, cashew cheese sauce and cauliflower bechamel)
They were coming over to bake christmas cookies


And we set to work


Very excited


And very focused



The next day:
(originally I thought we would make two types of biscuits but we made four!)


And Lino and I now have a shared advents calender: I did 6 for him, he did 6 for me and Anja did 12 for both of us


This is me mentally preparing myself to go outside


And Lino and I helped Annika build models for this big project of hers! This took waaay to long for it's size


The professional workplace


Cutting the cardboard was quite difficult


Anja's christmas packet arrived!


The christmas candles


At badminton the floor is always very dusty so it is super slippery 
Lino and Joseph were so annoyed that they cleaned it with water and the huuuge mop
I thought it looked very funny


I cooked this random dish with dried tomatoes and it was SO good


And these "somasa buns" were ok, but Burekas are better


We got very fancy for a Meisterkonzert: Golberg Variations


Our seats were very good


And that wraps up the last two weeks :)






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two weeks in Paris with a 0-yearold!

Time for a Parisian wedding!

Cycling, cycling and more cycling!