Christmas Break in Berlin


Ded took me out for supper when we arrived :)


And the next day Anna and Nastasia came for supper :)


Lino's parents took us to a poetry slam: 


Here are some cool photos from our Badminton session:








And on new years we went to Lino's friends
Here Lino and Pablo are singing karaoke:


Nastasia and I also went to paint your style :)




I made another bowl😅
Cam never have enough bowls


I also serenaded Nastasia with a beautiful song for her birthday:
(I practiced for about 20 minutes)


Back in Karlsruhe :)


And Annika bought us two big mugs for helping her with her models!


It's -6 degrees in Karlsruhe do good time to test out clothes for Sweden

That's it :)
Back to normal uni stuff 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two weeks in Paris with a 0-yearold!

Time for a Parisian wedding!

Cycling, cycling and more cycling!