Some changes going on


If you look at Lino's thumbs you can see how tilted my hips are. Ooopsi. Turns out my muscles are all tense in the wrong way so got to take a break from any sports and just do stretches and relax. 

Also incorporate some eggs and cheese into my meals. This was an experiment:
It is an egg. It doesn't look like it but believe me it tasted like it. Will not buy again!


And I made fancy stewed spargel, but I forgot that white asparagus has to be totally peeled! Not just the bottom :/ so I hope I learned my lesson now.  


Omer and Geffen came for supper and that was nice :) we played some games too


And mom came for a visit! We went on two very nice hikes :)



And had a nice (but tiny) supper. Lino and I just don't go out so often so we have to try out new places.


We also established that I used to look like a monkey. 
We're exactly the same!


On the hike we also had a small picnic and I had parmesan with fruit! Makes sense why people have a hard time being vegan. 


Made mom a cappuccino :)


And the sunset was really cool. Then we realised the building is totally empty! I guess they are taking it down. 


Also made shakshuka. Brought me back to childhood in Berlin :)


And Lino and I had a nice morning picnic


Cheers!


And I have been adding a handful of hazelnuts to my suppers too...


And I had salmon :0
I think that will just be for now, build my body up and then I will see. Maybe go to having fish once or twice a month. 


Another hike on the 1. of May



I think these pictures turned out nice :)



Finished off the week with a girls night out :)






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two weeks in Paris with a 0-yearold!

Time for a Parisian wedding!

Cycling, cycling and more cycling!